This bit made for us cuts a 5/8'' diameter slot for storing marbles used in board games.
This bit can be plunged into a game board to make the open and then moved along to cut a storage slot for marbles.
1/2'' shank with a 5/8'' diameter cutter.
you are not 100% satisfied with these bits, send them back for a refund.
It's easy to prevent mishaps if you take a few simple precautions.
1) Rockler recommends using 1/2'' shank router bits whenever possible. 1/2'' shanks provide better stability with less vibration to produce a smoother cut and longer cutter life.
2) Make multiple light passes rather than one heavy cut.
3) Install your router bit so that 90% of the shank is inside the collet. Here's a rule of thumb: fully insert the bit, then pull it back 1/16 to 1/8 of an inch.
4) Use a router table whenever possible.
5) When using large diameter bits, reduce the RPM of your router. Then test your set-up on scrap lumber.
6) Always follow your router manufacturer's recommendations.
|Quantity||Item Number||Item||Stock Status||Price|
Plunge Ball Marble Storage Router Bit (1/2'' shank)