3 Piece Waterstone Sharpening Set
Check out our combination grit sharpening stones and keep your tools in peak condition!
- 3 Piece Waterstone Set is a sure savings over buying the individual stones.
- Set includes: (1) 800/4000 combination waterstone (20542), (1) 6000 single grit waterstone, and (1) Nagura stone (47522)
- Combination Waterstones: For preliminary sharpening where chips exist or bevel angle need to be changed, use the 250/100 waterstone. To remove smaller nicks and do a finish sharpening of woodworking chisels and other tools, the 800/4000 combination is the best choice. Finally, use the 1000/6000 waterstone for creating a polished edge. As shown in the photo on the left.
- Extremely tough man made abrasive material. These stones cut faster than oilstones. Stones must be soaked in water prior to use and kept wet with water during use. Waterstones develop a slurry to speed the honing process.
- 20549 - 250/1000 Combination Grit Waterstone: 7-1/4" (L) x 1" (thick) x 2-1/4" (W)
- 20542 - 800/4000 Combination Grit Waterstone: 7-1/4" (L) x 1" (thick) x 2-1/4" (W)
- 47506 - 1000/6000 Combination Grit Waterstone: 8-1/8" (L) x 1" (thick) x 2-1/16" (W)
- 47522 - Nagura Stone: 3" (L) x 1" (thick) x 7/8" (W)
- Nagura Stone: Forms a paste on finer grit Waterstones to speed and enhance polishing. Use with the 6000 grit stone.
- These stones can be reflattened after sharpening wears the surface by wet sanding the stone on a flat surface with silicone carbide wet - dry abrasive sheet.
- Waterstone Holder: For non-slip sharpening. The arms are made from chrome plated steel that resists rusting. Holder handles stones 7 to 9'' long.
What's in the Box?
(1) 800/4000 combination waterstone (20542), (1) 6000 single grit waterstone, and (1) Nagura stone (47522)