- Recommended for use with Qualalacq Sanding Sealer and Qualalacq Thinner.
- Reducing proportion: 35-50 lbs. spray gun pressure - 1:1 (Thinner to Lacquer).
- To help prevent orange peeling or blushing, use Behlen Lacquer Retarder.
- Allow 1 hour dry time after first coat.
- Allow 1-2 hours dry time after second coat.
- Third coat optional.
- Allow 18-24 hours dry time before rubbing.
Can only be shipped by UPS Ground to addresses within the continental United States.
2 Review(s)View All
I have use both gloss and...Posted March 10, 2013
I've had limited use of this...Posted July 28, 2009