- Easy installation: Musclechuck threads directly onto your router's existing spindle.
- The Musclechuck accepts 1/2" shanks out of the box, and a 1/4" reducer(44454) is available for 1/4" shanks.
- Chuck adds approximately 1/2" to the length of your router spindle, which makes more cutting length available when the router is mounted in a table.
- Use an ordinary 4mm or 5/32 in hex wrench(not included) to secure the bits. A ball-ended hex wrench makes for easy above-table bit changes, and a T-handled model is ideal.
- Type 1 Musclechuck fits Porter Cable 630, 690, 691, 693, 890, 7518, 7519, 7536,7537, 7538, 7539 only.
- Type 4 Musclechuck fits Bosch 1613 AEVS, 1617 EVS, 1618 EVS, 1619 EVS,1400E, GOF2000, Makita 3612C.
- Diameter: 1.1 inch
- Length: 1.3 in (Approx)
- Bore: .500 in (+.001/ -.000)
- Weight: 2.5 oz
- Concentricity: <.001 in
- Material: High Quality Alloy Steel.
- Corrosion Protection: Electroless Nickle
- Cap Screw: 5mm Grade 8
- Warranty: 30 day money back guarantee including shipping & handling.
- Nut Torque Max: 12 ft-lbs.
- Cap Screw Torque Max: 125 in-lbs.
- Slip Torque: 435 in-lbs. (Approx)
- Mechanical Advantage: 3.5/1 (Approx)
5 Review(s)View All
Great productPosted August 27, 2014
Presto changePosted April 28, 2014
The only drawback is the price. It seems a bit pricey but for the CNC it was well worth the money. If one changes bits frequently, as I do on the CNC router, then I recommend the Musclechuck. Make sure you get the one to fit your router as there are different models available.
As leader of the worlds largest...Posted July 11, 2013