Shop-made clamp racks tend to fall apart over time, especially if the clamps are spaced close together, with narrow "fingers" in between. This unit is fabricated from sturdy galvanized steel to prevent just that problem. Because of the steel, it can pack up to 15 quick-release bar clamps into a space only 24-3/8" long. The pads on your clamps hook over the trough at the back of the rack, so they won't wobble free, and there's no need to close the clamps for storage. The clamp rack is drilled 16" on center for mounting to wall studs, and is also pre-drilled to mount to the Pack Rack Clamp and Tool Storage System (21834, sold separately). Made in USA.
- Sturdy galvanized steel is extremely durable and resists corrosion.
- Stores up to 15 quick-release type bar clamps.
- Pre-drilled 16" on center for mounting to wall studs.
- Also pre-drilled to mount to the Pack Rack Clamp and Tool Storage System (21834, sold separately).
- 24-3/8" long.
- Spacers between clamp slots measure 1.33" wide.
- Clamp storage slots measure 0.3" wide.
- Accepts most quick-release bar clamps.
(1) Quick-Release Bar Clamp Rack