The Woodworker's Dream! Repair, Rebuild, and Restore Anything Made of Wood.
Quikwood® is a remarkable polymer compound for instant wood repair. Easy-to-use: molds like clay, then dries like wood in 30 minutes. Also great for wood-to-wood and wood-to-metal bonding.
- Fill holes, scratches, gauges, cracks, dry rot and knot holes
- Repair furniture, molding and frames
- Reshape woodcarvings, remold wood knobs and handles
- Can be sculpted or carved for intricate detail
- Interior and exterior applications
- No runs or mess! Specially formulated to be same density as wood.
- Can be sanded, drilled, shaped, painted, or stained. Will not shrink or crack once dry
- Hand kneadable mixture contains no solvent. Non-Toxic.
- After 15-20 minutes the epoxy will begin to form a tenacious bond
- After just 60 minutes, Quikwood can be drilled, sawed, carved, sanded, stained, or painted.
- Ideal for fabricating and reshaping furniture legs, carvings, etc.
- Quikwood may be used in interior and exterior applications.
- Sanding of cured Quikwood is recommended prior to applying paint or stain.
- Quikwood may accept stain differently than wood, test before using.
- The unused portion of Quikwood will remain stable for years if stored in its container at room temperature.
|Manufacturer Part Number||FG471050-24|
|Dry Time||1 hr|
(1) Quikwood Epoxy Stick in either light or dark, 1 oz. or 2oz.