|Manufacturer Part Number||PN44-7|
- Fits Handles from .69" up to 1.5" in diameter and up to 7" long.
- Recommended maximum O.D. of handle: 1.5"
- Recommended minimum O.D. of handle: 0.69"
- Shrink range: 0.76 in. to 1.6"
- Makes old tools like new and makes new tools even better
- Adds durability and comfort to a variety of cylindrical and semi-cylindrical objects.
- Recommended for regular size handles: hammers, pipe wrenches, shovels, rakes, flashlights, trowels, exercise equipment, hatchets, fishing poles, sports equipment etc.
- Shock-absorbent material redistributes energy created by impact.
- Replace the grip on almost anything in seconds.
- Thick, durable material is UV resistant for a long, useful life.
2 Review(s)View All
ComfortablePosted May 19, 2014
Great product that works well and is easy to use.Posted December 17, 2013
I gave Re-Grip a shot. In less than a minute I followed the simple instructions and applied the grip to the worn handle. When I picked the hammer up, I was impressed- the grip was very secure and more comfortable, and I had a little left over that I was able to apply to a small tactical flashlight which had a rough and somewhat uncomfortable gripping surface.
Re-Grip is a great product that does what it says: it gives new grip and new life to tools and other items, and it makes them safer and more comfortable to use. I am extremely happy with Re-grip, and will be using it on some other items in the workshop and the house. Highly recommended!