- Low voltage wall plate is designed to fit a standard 2x4 wall.
- The low voltage wall plate can be installed upright or upside down.
- Innovative "mounting wings" eliminate the need for a low voltage mounting bracket or old work mud rings.
- Do not over tighten screws for mounting wings - the wings are designed to bite in with very little pressure.
- Thin profile is designed to fit behind the industry's thinnest mounts and flat panel TVs.
- Has the capacity of a double gang plate - in a single gang profile.
- Designed for low voltage cables, data cables and AV cables only.
- Do not run the TV electrical cord or any other electrical cords inside the drywall. National Electrical Code (NEC) does not allow installation of power cords or extension cords behind the wall. See Recessed Low Voltage Media Plate, 44717 for a low voltage wall plate combined with an electrical outlet.
|Manufacturer Part Number||45-0008-WH|