- Button-Fix Panel Couplers work much like a traditional cleat, but they lock into place, and don't slide along the non-locking axis.
- Unlike cleats, Button-Fixes can be oriented to lock by sliding the panel either downwards or sideways.
- Button is 3/4" in diameter, projects 3/16", and has a 7/32" hole for a wood screw.
- Right Angle socket requires a 1-1/16" x 2" mounting area.
- Right Angle sockets have slotted holes to allow for adjustment.
- Made of tough, glass-filled nylon.
- Right-Angle Coupler weight capacity: Provided that the screws and substrate are properly matched, a vertical panel under no other loading than its own weight, fixed with (4) Right Angle Couplers, can safely weigh 175 pounds.
(4) Button-Fix® Buttons
(12) Pan Head Screws