- 3/4" half-flat shank is in permanent contact with the tool rest and so minimizes the impact of rotational forces.
- Features two hollowing tips which are fitted to a swivelling clamp.
- Swivelling clamp allows for straight hollowing and undercutting under a rim.
- One tip is rounded to create a flowing shape like bowls.
- Second tip is pointed for squarer shapes like boxes.
- Second end of each HSS tip is left plain for the turner to custom shape.
- Also includes a scraper blade for finishing.
- Scraper has three different working faces making it a round scraper, a half-round scraper and a square scraper all rolled into one.
- Scraper can be used on the half-round shank for shear scraping.
- All three tips or cutters are HSS and sharpened with a diamond hone on the top.
- Replacement cutters available.
- Separate beading, coving, and recess cutters (also called dovetail cutters) available separately.
- Includes hex wrench and hex-head bolts.
|Manufacturer Part Number||RS200KT|
5 Review(s)View All
Wonderful ToolPosted February 22, 2014
It would take at least half...Posted February 18, 2010
Takes a little getting used to...Posted May 26, 2009