- Fixed detents for the most popular bevel angles: 90°, 80°, 60°, 45°, 35°, 30°, 25°, 20°, 15°.
- User can easily bypass the presets and set a custom angle.
- Sharpening is extremely rapid, so there is no fear of over-heating and consequently damaging your tools.
- Sharpening surface can be easily tilted back at any angle for maximum user comfort.
- No complex assembly required; the ProEdge is ready to use right out of the box.
- The ProEdge is a compact, well-engineered unit that can be located anywhere in the workshop.
- Use ProEdge aluminum oxide sharpening belts for bench and carving chisels, knives and plane irons.
- Use ProEdge zirconium sharpening belts for HSS turning tools, drill bits and router bits.
- Use ProEdge ceramic sharpening belts for rapid, heavy-duty sharpening.
- 1/2 hp (375w) motor.
- 700 ft (220m) per minute belt speed.
To make sharpening even more accurate, the ProEdge Plus (26342) includes these accessories:
- A skew jig to give the correct presentation angle for turners' skew chisels.
- A gouge jig in the format of a V-block to prevent pivoting when sharpening a turners' gouge. This also works as a square jig for presenting square tools at 90 degrees to the sharpening belt.
- A fingernail profiler to create swept back wings on a turners' gouge.
(1) ProEdge Plus Sharpening Unit (PED01)
(1) Skew Chisel Jig
(1) Standard Gouge Jig
(1) Fingernail Gouge Profiler
(3) Assorted Sharpening Belts