- The system's repeatability allows you to sharpen multiple tools at any combination of angles and abrasive type without extra setup.
- Routed airflow and heat sink system keeps tools cool without the mess of a wet system.
- Sharpening port enables you to select desired bevel angle and sharpen precise, repeatable angles of 20°, 25°, 30° and 35° for chisels and plane irons up to 2" wide.
- Powerful 1/5 HP motor with 580 RPM wheel speed.
- Sharpening port lapping surface features "plunge-pull" sharpening technique.
- Sharpening port abrasive increases burr removal and speeds sharpening.
- Adjustable top tool rest makes freehand sharpening easier and more precise.
- T-slot mounting system lets you mount the top tool rest and other accessories.
- 150mm tempered glass grinding wheel provides a maintenance-free, always flat and true grinding surface on which to adhere PSA abrasives.
- Skew cam adjustment controls bevel-edge for squareness.
- With bench mounting tabs for easy installation to benchtop.
- Industrial grade power connection switch with safety lockout.
- Grounded 6-foot power cord.
- Cast-aluminum top; sheet metal housing; impact and vibration-resistant tool-grade plastic base.
The Work Sharp WS3000 Includes:
- Work Sharp unit
- Two tempered glass wheels
- See-through slotted wheel for underside sharpening of carving and lathe tools
- Top tool rest for easy freehand sharpening of larger tools
- Crepe stick for cleaning abrasives
- PSA abrasive kit (150mm to be adhered to glass wheels: P120 ceramic oxide, P400 aluminum oxide, P1000 aluminum oxide, Micro-Mesh™ 3600 honing abrasive; slotted abrasive kit with P80, P400 and P1200); and 2" x 2" abrasive P400 ceramic oxide for the heat sink/lapping surface.
- How to Make an Affordable Sharpening Base with Marble Tile and MDF or Masonite
- How to Prevent a Metal Rule from Sliding While Sharpening a Plane Iron
- How to Sharpen a Curved Woodturning Tool with a Grinding Wheel or Sharpener
- Darex Work Sharp Knife and Tool Sharpener Uses Sharpening Guides and Different Grit Abrasive Belts to Keep Tools Sharp
- Tormek DBS-22 Drill Bit Sharpening Attachment Brings Water Cooled Sharpening to Drill Bits
- How to Sharpen and Hone Chisel Blades Using Grinding Wheels and Stones
- Tormek AWT-250 Advanced Water Trough and Ezylock for T-7 Blade Sharpeners
- How to Build a Mobile Tool Storage and Sharpening Cart
- Diamond Wave Tool Sharpener Features Both Concave and Convex Abrasive Surfaces
- Gripsharp Pencil Holder and Sharpener Shaves Pencil Wood Not Lead
- Smith 8" Diamond Tri-Hone Blade Sharpener with Arkansas Diamond Stone
- Sharpening and Maintaining Your Bench Plane
- How to Sharpen and Burnish a Cabinet Scraper in Three Steps
- Building a Plywood Belt Sander Tool Sharpening Jig and Tool Rest
- Should Your New Turning Tools Be Smoothly Sharpened When You Open Them?
- Grizzly and Work Sharp Tools Stand Out as the Best Wet and Dry Shop Sharpeners
- JET Tools JSSG-10 Wet Grinder Sharpener Has Limited Power, Clumsy Jig
- Work Sharp WS3000 Sharpener Is a Solid Tool Grinder Missing a Few Key Features
- Veritas MK II Sharpener Is Easy to Use with Nice Features
- Lap Sharp LS-200 Sharpener Lacks Features But Offers Wet and Dry Grinding
- Benchtop Mortiser Chisel Sharpening with Sandpaper, Rockler Woodworking and Veritas Sharpening Tools
- Sharpen up your tools, sharpen up your mind!
- How the Work Sharp is Working Out
- Work Sharp Tools - Affordable and Scary Fast
- Sorting Through Sharpening Systems
- Sharpening Router Bits
- Plate Glass Sharpening Demo this Weekend
- Sorting Through Sharpening Systems
- Rockler's Steel Shop Stand | Sharpening Station & Drill Press Station
|Manufacturer Part Number||WS3000|
|Wheel Speed||580 RPM|
54 Review(s)View All
The only danger with this device...Posted April 16, 2013
I absolutely love this product. I...Posted February 17, 2012
This is a great addition to...Posted January 2, 2012