Jig Includes Drill Bit, Stop Collar, and Stop Collar Wrench for Added Convenience!
- An incredibly affordable doweling jig for those who want a quick joint without the fussy layout.
- Rockler Doweling Jigs are transparent, you need only set the two parts together, strike a line across the face of the joint and line up the jig.
- Made to last with a 3/16" acrylic faces and hardened steel drill guides.
- 1/4" guide has holes spaced 3/4"-on-center.
Also Available from Rockler:
- Delivers a quick joint setup in just a moment of time
- No need to transfer marks from the face to the edge, or measure and mark with a tape measure
- Simply set your two parts together, strike a line across the face of the joint and line up the jig
- Made to last with a 3/16" acrylic face and hardened steel drill guides
- 1/4" guide has holes spaced 3/4"-on-center
- Jig is designed to center dowel holes on 1/2" thick stock.
Stop Collar and Stop Collar Wrench
6 Review(s)View All
Have it, love it, you should...Posted January 20, 2012
I have been very happy with...Posted December 8, 2011
Easy to use...Posted July 8, 2014
For many projects, I use biscuits and have found out that referencing off one side is better than trying to center biscuits using a fence. I liked these jigs since the same logic applies.
For over 30 years I have been using a self-centering doweling jig with mixed results. Notwithstanding the fact that I had to make up some shims to center on 3/4 stock, this tool works very well.