This top is made of solid MDF for stability and flatness, and coated with melamine so it won't mar your parts, and sheds glue easily. It's generously dimensioned at 28" x 40", and works well for a general-purpose work table, a sanding station, or an assembly table. It also works well as a table top for the Shark line of CNC routers. Pair it with your own shop-built base cabinet, or with our 24"W x 36"L Shop Stand (48089, sold separately). Also available from Rockler, the complete Rockler CNC Table w/Stand and Controller Brackets.
|Manufacturer Part Number||28x40 BLANK TOP|
- Made of 1-1/8" thick MDF.
- Low-friction melamine coating.
- Table top measures 28"W x 40"L.
- 3mm black T-mold edge banding.
- Ideal size for supporting CNC Shark routers.
- Use with our 24"W x 36"L Shop Stand (48089, sold separately).
(1) Rockler 28" x 40" Blank Top