Jig Now Includes Drill Bit, Stop Collar, and Stop Collar Wrench for Added Convenience!
This is an incredibly affordable doweling jig for woodworkers who want a quick joint without a lot of fussy layout. Many doweling jigs require that you make a mark on the inside edge of the joint, meaning you either have to transfer marks from the face to the edge, or measure and mark with a tape measure. Since this jig is transparent, layout is much simpler. Just set the two parts together and strike a line across the center of the joint. The see-through reference lines allows you to line up the jig perfectly. Clamp it in place, drill and you're done!
Also Available from Rockler:
- Rockler 1/4" Dowel Drilling Jig
- Rockler 1/2" Dowel Drilling Jig
- Hardened steel drill guide will endure years of abuse.
- Holes are spaced 3/4" on center.
- Convenient hanging hole
- Precise centerline for the joint, plus center lines for two dowels
- Measures 2" x 4-1/2"
- Drill guide is 3/4" thick, perfect for 3/4" face frames
- Jig is designed to center dowel holes on 3/4" thick stock.
- Jig includes Drill Bit, Stop Collar, and Stop Collar Wrench
45 Review(s)View All
I've used this countless times to...Posted July 7, 2013
In my 68 plus years of...Posted August 27, 2011
Good value for the occasional user....Posted July 25, 2011