Jig Now Includes Drill Bit, Stop Collar, and Stop Collar Wrench for Added Convenience!
This is an incredibly affordable doweling jig for woodworkers who want a quick joint without a lot of fussy layout. Many doweling jigs require that you make a mark on the inside edge of the joint, meaning you either have to transfer marks from the face to the edge, or measure and mark with a tape measure. Since this jig is transparent, layout is much simpler. Just set the two parts together and strike a line across the center of the joint. The see-through reference lines allows you to line up the jig perfectly. Clamp it in place, drill and you're done!
Also Available from Rockler:
- Rockler 1/4" Dowel Drilling Jig
- Rockler 1/2" Dowel Drilling Jig
- Hardened steel drill guide will endure years of abuse.
- Holes are spaced 3/4" on center.
- Convenient hanging hole
- Precise centerline for the joint, plus center lines for two dowels
- Measures 2" x 4-1/2"
- Drill guide is 3/4" thick, perfect for 3/4" face frames
- Jig is designed to center dowel holes on 3/4" thick stock.
- Jig includes Drill Bit, Stop Collar, and Stop Collar Wrench
47 Review(s)View All
From SD, CAPosted May 14, 2014
If I just new how satisfied I would of felt; would have ordered the complete kit, but the 1/2" had a discount... it's in in transit. the 1/4" is next... Thanks for this great jig.
I've used this countless times to...Posted July 7, 2013
In my 68 plus years of...Posted August 27, 2011