With its large, padded shoulder straps and adjustable back strap, our Broad Shoulder Apron keeps your most important tools within easy reach without sacrificing comfort. Made from 14 oz. duck cotton, it is sure to stand up to years of hard use. The sturdy waist strap features a quick-release buckle and all openings are generously sized so you can get it on and off quickly and easily.
- Comfort fit straps distribute weight evenly over your shoulders
- 17 pockets in a range of sizes from large hardware pouches to pencil pockets
- Two heavy-duty polyester hammer loops
- Easily adjustable straps with quick-release buckle
- Durable duck cotton protects your clothing from glue, finishes, dust and abrasion
(1) Rockler Broad Shoulder Apron
3 Review(s)View All
Not a well made (or laid out) productPosted September 5, 2014
A bit smallPosted August 21, 2014
Great concept but lacks in so many ways.Posted August 15, 2014
1- The shoulder straps do not stay on the shoulders, they "walk" tword your neck, this causes the top of the apron to open up allowing for all kinds of dust to collect on the front of my shirt. And it still hurts my neck.
2- It is not very long, granted I am 6' but it only comes down to my waist, not really covering anything.
All in all a waste of money... disappointed to say the least. I guess I will go back to my Starbucks apron.... good thing my daughter works there!