Use our Ladder Design Wizard to customize your own ladder system to your application and preference. After selecting your options and features, you will obtain a Bill of Materials that is your guide for ordering.
Ladder Hardware Kit, Hook Style (42285):
- Library Ladder Hardware Kits include all the hardware and fasteners you need to build a 7-, 8-, or 9-step (8-, 9-, or 10-foot) ladder
- Easy-gliding wheels help you glide the ladder left or right with minimal effort
- 4" diameter wheels work well on wood flooring, ceramic tiles, or low pile carpet
- Hook bracket assemblies secure the ladder to the 6' horizontal ladder track (sold separately, 42118) for no-tip climbing
- The ladder allows you to lift it slightly and move it closer to the wall for storage, or you can lift it completely off the track to store in a closet when not in use
- Includes comprehensive instructions and a ladder plan for fast, easy assembly
- Simply add your own wood or one of our lumber kits for a customized ladder system
- Includes the classic look of premium satin black hardware
Step Rod and Cap Nut (42130):
- Adding another step to your library ladder? Don't forget to reinforce the step with a Step Rod and Cap Nut! Installs in minutes by drilling two 3/8'' holes and attaching the threaded rod with a pair of threaded cap nuts.
- Durable steel construction
- Prevents steps and ladder from bowing
- Threaded rod installs in minutes with threaded inserts
- Also includes four #10 x 2-1/2 Washer Head Screws for added stability
Step Brackets (42128 or 42124):
- Add a decorative accent to your library ladder steps with Step Brackets! For decorative purposes only.
- Premium satin black hardware
- Sets up in minutes
Decorative Ladder Spindle (49958):
- Satin Black Library Ladder Spindle can be used to add a nice crowning touch to the top of your ladder (not to be used as a step).
- Wood Kits include a top dowel hole (1/8" pilot hole) which gives you the option of using this decorative aluminum spindle in place of the wooden dowel that is supplied.
- 1/8" Diameter at center, 16-3/8" long
- Fits in 7/16" holes
- Solid machined aluminum