Use our Ladder Design Wizard to customize your own ladder system to your application and preference. After selecting your options and features, you will obtain a Bill of Materials that is your guide for ordering.
Ladder Hardware Kit, Hook Style (48192):
- Ideal for your library, closet, garage, kitchen, wine cellar, and more
- Library Ladder Hardware Kit includes all the hardware and fasteners you need to build a 7 step (8 foot) ladder. Additional components available for 8 and 9 step (9 and 10 foot) ladders.
- Easy-gliding wheels help you glide the ladder left or right with minimal effort
- 4" diameter wheels work well on wood flooring, ceramic tiles, or low pile carpet
- Hook bracket assemblies secure the ladder to the 6' horizontal ladder track (sold separately, 48029) for no-tip climbing
- The ladder allows you to lift it slightly and move it closer to the wall for storage, or you can lift it completely off the track to store in a closet when not in use
- Includes comprehensive instructions and a ladder plan for fast, easy assembly
- Simply add your own wood or one of our lumber kits for a customized ladder system
- Includes the classic look of premium satin nickel hardware
Step Rod and Cap Nut (45368):
- Adding another step to your library ladder? Don't forget to reinforce the step with a Step Rod and Cap Nut!
- Installs in minutes by drilling two 3/8'' holes and attaching the threaded rod with a pair of threaded cap nuts.
- Durable steel construction
- Prevents steps and ladder from bowing
- Threaded rod installs in minutes with threaded inserts
- Also includes four #10 x 2-1/2 Washer Head Screws for added stability
Step Brackets (48862 or 46196):
- Adds a decorative touch to the steps of your library ladder
- Premium satin nickel hardware
- Sets up in minutes
- For decorative purposes only
Decorative Ladder Spindle (48366):
- Satin Nickel Library Ladder Spindle (sold separately) can be used to add a nice crowning touch to the top of your ladder (not to be used as a step).
- Wood Kits include a top dowel hole (1/8" pilot hole) which gives you the option of using this decorative aluminum spindle in place of the wooden dowel that is supplied.
- 1/8" Diameter at center, 16-3/8" long
- Fits in 7/16" holes
- Solid machined aluminum
- Ladder Hardware Kit, Hook Style (48192): Two wheel housing assemblies, step rods w/cap nuts (one set for every step), two hook bracket assemblies, all fastening hardware, instruction manual, and ladder plan.
- Step Rod and Cap Nut (45368): One rod, two cap nuts, and four #10 x 2-1/2 washer head screws
- Step Brackets (48862 or 46196): Two library ladder step brackets or library ladder 8' step bracket kit (pack of 14); also includes #6 x 5/8'' pan head mounting screws
- Decorative Ladder Spindle (48366): One decorative ladder spindle