Use our Ladder Design Wizard to customize your own ladder system to your application and preference. After selecting your options and features, you will obtain a Bill of Materials that is your guide for ordering.
Ladder Hardware Track 6' (42118):
- Durable 6' cut-to-fit Ladder Track provides a sturdy connection for your library ladder to your wall or bookcase using Track Brackets (sold separately). A narrow slot in the bottom side of the tube allows you to attach a Track Bracket without impeding the progress of the top-sliding library ladder.
- Use one 6' section or additional sections to span your entire library wall using our 5-1/2'' long Track Union (sold separately, 42122).
- 1-1/4'' diameter tube
- Durable steel construction
Track Bracket, Hook Style, Vertical Mount (42120):
- Provide maximum support for your Library Ladder Track (sold separately, 42118) with Vertical Track Brackets! The innovative design slides inside the Library Ladder Track, providing a solid fit that won't wiggle, rattle, or allow any sagging.
- With the bracket inside the track, your ladder easily slides right over the brackets unimpeded.
- Premium satin black hardware completes the stylish look of your Library Ladder System.
- One Track Bracket is required for every 32-36'' of Ladder Track.
- Durable steel construction
- Sets up in minutes
Track Bracket, Hook Style, Horizontal Mount (45505):
- Shorter, horizontal orientation is ideal for cabinet rails and other horizontal mounting surfaces.
- Mounting plate measures 4"W x 1-3/4"H.
- Use with matching Library Ladder Tracks (42118, sold separately).
- Includes mounting screws and plugs.
- Projection is the same as our Vertical Ladder Track Brackets (e.g. 42120, sold separately).
- Premium satin black hardware
- Sturdy 1/4" thick steel construction with coated finish.
Track Union (42122):
- Connect two sections of Ladder Hardware Track (sold separately, 42118) to complete your Library Ladder System!
- Durable steel construction gives you a non-bending union you can trust.
- Sets up in minutes: simply insert each end of the Ladder Hardware Tracks you're connecting into the Track Union and tighten the set screws for a tight, non-slip fit.
- Includes set screws for a tight, non-slip fit
Track End Cap (42121):
- Prevent your ladder from sliding off its track with a Track End Cap!
- Attaches easily to the inside of the track tube and tightens for a solid fit using an included M6 hex wrench.
- Durable steel and aluminum construction
- Attaches in seconds
- Ladder Hardware Track 6' (42118): One 6' Ladder Track
- Track Bracket, Hook Style, Vertical Mount (42120): One Vertical Track Bracket, Two #12 x 1-1/2'' Pan Head Mounting Screws
- Track Bracket, Hook Style, Horizontal Mount (45505): One Horizontal Track Bracket, One Pack of matching 1-1/2" mounting screws and hole plugs
- Track Union (42122): One Track Union, Two Set Screws
- Track End Cap (42121): One Track End Cap, M6 Hex Wrench