Use our Ladder Design Wizard to customize your own ladder system to your application and preference. After selecting your options and features, you will obtain a Bill of Materials that is your guide for ordering.
With our new wood ladder kits, building your own rolling library ladder is truly as easy as 1, 2, 3 — sand, finish, and assemble. All parts are cut, shaped, bullnosed, dadoed and drilled to accept the corresponding Library Ladder Hardware (sold separately). The ladder kits are available in three heights: 8' , 9' and 10'; and in three wood species: oak, cherry and maple, all fully machined from clear, carefully selected lumber. Each kit includes a 1-1/4" wooden top spindle, or you can purchase a decorative aluminum spindle (49958) separately if you wish.
- All parts are cut, shaped, bullnosed, dadoed and drilled.
- Just sand, finish and assemble.
- 8' Wood Component Kits include 7 steps.
- 9' Wood Component Kits include 8 steps.
- 10' Wood Component Kits include 9 steps.
- Hole for top dowel is a 1/8" pilot hole, which gives you the option of using a decorative aluminum spindle (49958, sold separately) in place of the wooden dowel that is supplied.