- Rockler Dovetail Miter Bars are designed to match the profile of our 5/8" Diameter, 14 degree Dovetail Router Bit (91089, sold separately), but it will also match virtually any 5/8" 14° dovetail bit.
- 1/8" tab along the bottom edge of the Dovetail Miter Bar fits into a saw kerf to prevent slippage, and to increase the strength.
- Screws not included, since screw length would vary too much for different applications.
- For 3/4" material, we recommend using #6 1" screws.
- For the lowest possible friction while sliding the jig, use with nylon tape (e.g. 70615).
- When using nylon tape on your jigs, be sure to make allowances for the thickness of the tape when you rout the dovetail channel.