This package includes our acclaimed Router Lift FX, which lets you adjust the bit height quickly and comfortably from the top of your table. No more stooping and squinting in the dark, just turn the included hex wrench to make adjustments. Plus, you'll enjoy sag-free support with the 3/8'' thick aluminum plate. The table is 1-1/8'' thick MDF sandwiched with white HPL for good visibility and durability. A combination miter track and universal accessory T-track runs the length of the table for mounting featherboards, stops and jigs. The included fence also has universal T-tracks, plus adjustable white melamine MDF faces and an integrated bit guard.
- Includes our acclaimed Rockler Router Lift FX for above-table bit height adjustments and bit changes
- The Router Lift FX accepts the following routers: Porter-Cable 690/890 series, Bosch 1617-16-18, DeWalt 610, 616, 618
- Router Lift FX includes insert ring with 1-1/2'' opening
- 3/8'' thick aluminum router plate for flatness and rigidity
- 8-point plate leveling system with two locking points
- 24'' x 32'' table for over five square feet of surface area
- Dual track in table combines standard miter track with universal accessory track, which accepts 5/16'' T-bolts or 1/4'' hex bolts for custom made jigs and featherboards
- Extruded aluminum fence backer provides a stiff, straight reference surface when routing
- 3/4'' T-profile miter slot allows you to use precision aftermarket miter gauges
- Fence backer features top-mounted universal T-track that accepts 5/16'' T-bolts, 1/4'' T-bolts, and 1/4'' hex bolts
- Opening in fence is easily adjustable to accommodate large router bits
- Ergonomic T-knobs for easy fence adjustment
- Includes bit safety guard for safe routing
- To add a dust port and featherboards to this table see our 4-Piece Router Table Accessory Kit (56764, sold separately)
- Top Dimensions: 24'' x 32'' x 1-1/8''
- Plate Dimensions: 8-1/4'' x 11-3/4'' x 3/8''
- Insert Ring I.D.: 1-1/2''
- Table Material: MDF and HPL
- Plate Material: Aluminum
(1) Rockler Router Table Fence
(1) Bit Guard
(1) Rockler Router Lift FX with Plate
1 Review(s)View All
Well Worth the CostPosted November 24, 2014
I have used it for several small projects now and have been very pleased. I have the PC 690LR mounted in it and it works great. My only problem has been that it's a bit of a trick to get the router motor mounted just right so that you can access the collet and still depress the stop to hold the shaft still while you loosen/tighten the bit. Very good product and, as always, very good service from Rockler.