Our High Pressure Laminate Router Tables now come standard with 3/8'' thick phenolic router plates, offering excellent stability and a naturally low-friction surface. The tables are 1-1/8'' thick MDF, strong enough to support even the largest routers, and are surfaced with white HPL for good visibility and durability. A combination miter track and universal accessory T-track runs the length of the table for mounting featherboards, stops and jigs. The included fence also has universal T-tracks, as well as an adjustable bit guard. Choose from four pre-drilled plates for common router bases, or two non-drilled plates. Either way, you'll get a perfect fit with far fewer catch points than typical ''Swiss Cheese'' universal plates.
- 3/8'' thick phenolic router plate offers good flatness, rigidity and low-friction sliding
- 8-point plate leveling system with two locking points
- 24'' x 32'' table for over five square feet of surface area
- Dual track in table combines standard miter track with universal accessory track, which accepts 5/16'' T-bolts or 1/4'' hex bolts for custom made jigs and featherboards
- Extruded aluminum fence backer provides a stiff, straight reference surface when routing
- Fence backer features top-mounted universal T-track that accepts 5/16'' T-bolts, 1/4'' T-bolts, and 1/4'' hex bolts
- Opening in fence is easily adjustable to accommodate large router bits
- Ergonomic T-knobs for easy fence adjustment
- Includes bit safety guard for safe routing
- To add a dust port and featherboards to this package see e.g. 55629, which includes our 4-Piece Router Table Accessory Kit
- 57188 - Rockler High Pressure Laminate Router Table, Fence and Non-Drilled Phenolic Plate with 3-1/4'' Opening (for Standard Inserts)
- 51720 - Rockler High Pressure Laminate Router Table, Fence and Non-Drilled Phenolic Plate with 3-11/16'' Opening (for Large Inserts)
To choose a pre-drilled plate, find your router below. If it's not listed, choose from two non-drilled plates—one with a 4'' insert ring, and the other a 4-3/8'' insert ring—and drill the plate to fit your router.
- Plate A routers: Makita 1100; Milwaukee 5615-5624; DeWalt 616-618; Bosch MRC23 Series, 1617-1618; Ridgid 2930 Combo Kit; Hitachi M12VC (fixed and kit); Porter-Cable 690, 890, 7529, 97529 and 8529. Note: Current models of the Porter-Cable 892 require at least two screws to be 1/2" long versus 5/8".
- Plate B routers: DeWalt DW621 and DW621K; Craftsman Standard; Freud FT 1700E and 1702VCEK
- Plate C routers: Porter-Cable 7518, 7519, 7538 and 7539; Milwaukee 5625-20; Triton TRA001 and MOF001
- Plate D routers: Bosch 1619-1619EV; Freud FT2000; DeWalt 625
- Top Dimensions: 24'' x 32'' x 1-1/8''
- Plate Dimensions: 8-1/4'' x 11-3/4'' x 3/8''
- Insert Ring I.D. (All): 1-1/2''
- Insert Ring O.D. (Plates A and B): 4''
- Insert Ring O.D. (Plates C and D): 4-3/8''
- Table Material: MDF and HPL
- Plate Material: Solid Phenolic
- Insert Ring Material: Plastic