Our High Pressure Laminate (HPL) tables are redesigned, with many new features and even more configured packages to meet your needs. The white HPL surface improves visibility, and the 1-1/8" thick MDF tables are strong enough to support even the largest routers. The 1/4" aluminum plates are CNC-machined flat for precision and come predrilled to the most common router base patterns, ensuring perfect mounting and eliminating the "Swiss Cheese" catch points common on universal plates. With our new plates, there's no drilling required, so the router mounts perfectly right out of the box. The table includes a Dual Track combining a standard miter track for miter gauges, and a Universal T-track for either 5/16" T-bolts or 1/4" hex bolts for custom made jigs and featherboards. The fence also includes Universal T-tracks for mounting featherboards, stops and other jigs, and includes an adjustable bit guard and 2-1/2" dust port.
- 8-1/4" x 11-3/4" x 1/4" aluminum plate is CNC machined for incredible flatness and precision.
- Featuring 8-points of plate leveling and 2 locking points.
- 24" x 32" table for over five square feet of surface area.
- Ergonomic T-knobs for easy fence adjustment.
- Includes bit safety guard for safe routing.
- Extruded aluminum backer provides a stiff, straight backbone.
- Large opening in fence for big router bits.
- Aluminum fence backer features top-mounted universal T-track that accepts 5/16" T-bolts, 1/4" T-bolts, and 1/4" hex bolts.
- Fence features a 2-1/2" O.D. (2-1/4" I.D.) dust port.
1/4" Aluminum Router Plates Predrilled for Most Routers: To choose an aluminum plate, find your router in one of the four groups below. If your router is not listed, choose either the Standard Blank Plate (with a 3-1/4'' bit opening) or the Large Blank Plate (with a 3-11/16'' bit opening) and drill custom mounting holes.
- Group A routers: Makita 1100; Milwaukee 5615-5624; DeWalt 616-618; Bosch 1617-1618; Ridgid 2930 Combo Kit; Hitachi M12VC (fixed and kit); Porter-Cable 690, 890, 7529, 97529 and 8529. Note: Current models of the Porter-Cable 892 require at least two screws to be 1/2" long versus 5/8".
- Group B routers: DeWalt DW621 and DW621K; Craftsman Standard; Freud FT 1700E and 1702VCEK
- Group C routers: Porter-Cable 7518, 7519, 7538 and 7539; Milwaukee 5625-20; Triton TRA001 and MOF001
- Group D routers: Bosch 1619-1619EV; Freud FT2000; DeWalt 625
(1) Rockler Router Table Fence
(1) Rockler Router Plate to Fit Your Router
(1) Bit Guard
(1) Dust Port