- 10-point plate leveling/locking system.
- 24" x 32" table for over five square feet of surface area.
- Universal T-track set into table to accept 5/16" T-bolts, 1/4" T-bolts, and 1/4" Hex bolts.
- 3/4" T-profile miter slot accepts standard miter gauges.
- MDF core with high pressure laminates on both top and bottom faces.
|To choose a plate, find your router in one of the four groups below. If your router is not listed, choose one of two non-drilled blank plates: the Standard Opening (3-1/4" bit opening), or the Large Opening (3-11/16" bit opening), and drill custom mounting holes.|
|Makita 1100, Milwaukee 5615-5624, DeWalt 616-618, Bosch 1617- 161, |
Rigid 2930 Combo Kit, Hitachi M12VC (Fixed & Kit),
Porter Cable 690, 890, 7529, 97529, 8529
|DeWalt DW621, DW621K, Craftsman Standard, Freud FT 1700E, |
|Porter-Cable 7518,7519, 7538, & 7539, Milwaukee 5625-20, |
Triton TRA001 & MOF001
|Bosch 1619-1619EV, Freud FT2000, DeWalt 625|
|Manufacturer Part Number||HPL ROUTER TABLE TOP|
Customer Reviews1 Review(s)
Well made but mitre slot a bit tightPosted February 2, 2014
What I like about this:
+ Comes pre-drilled with pilot holes for Rockler Router Table Dust Bucket
+ Smooth, flat surface allows material to glide across
+ 8 point levelling screws
What I don't like about this:
- Mitre slot is a wee bit too narrow; my 2 mitre gauges (one a Bosch stock mitre gauge and the other an Incra Miter 1000HD) cannot slide freely in slot
- White color top is likely to get dirty easily