- Group A routers: Makita 1100; Milwaukee 5615-5624; DeWalt 616-618; Bosch 1617-1618; Ridgid 2930 Combo Kit; Hitachi M12VC (fixed and kit); Porter-Cable 690, 890, 7529, 97529 and 8529. Note: Current models of the Porter-Cable 892 require at least two screws to be 1/2" long versus 5/8".
- Group B routers: DeWalt DW621 and DW621K; Craftsman Standard; Freud FT 1700E and 1702VCEK
- Group C routers: Porter-Cable 7518, 7519, 7538 and 7539; Milwaukee 5625-20; Triton TRA001 and MOF001
- Group D routers: Bosch 1619-1619EV; Freud FT2000; DeWalt 625
|Manufacturer Part Number||HPL ROUTER TABLE TOP|
- 10-point plate leveling/locking system.
- 24" x 32" table for over five square feet of surface area.
- Universal T-track set into table to accept 5/16" T-bolts, 1/4" T-bolts, and 1/4" Hex bolts.
- 3/4" T-profile miter slot accepts standard miter gauges.
- MDF core with high pressure laminates on both top and bottom faces.
1 Review(s)View All
Well made but mitre slot a bit tightPosted February 2, 2014
What I like about this:
+ Comes pre-drilled with pilot holes for Rockler Router Table Dust Bucket
+ Smooth, flat surface allows material to glide across
+ 8 point levelling screws
What I don't like about this:
- Mitre slot is a wee bit too narrow; my 2 mitre gauges (one a Bosch stock mitre gauge and the other an Incra Miter 1000HD) cannot slide freely in slot
- White color top is likely to get dirty easily