- Switch from drilling to driving instantly!
- Just drill the pilot hole, slip on the Insty-Driver and drive home the screws.
- Components are engineered to meet the highest standards for use in industrial applications.
- All Rockler/Insty-Drive bits are precision-ground high speed steel that resist wear and overheating, thus keeping a sharp edge longer.
- Bits can be resharpened easily on a bench grinder.
- Inluded self-centering bits ensure accurate hinge and hardware installation every time.
- Countersink has a 4 flute design for smooth, clean holes that do not require sanding.
- Taper drill bit is adjustable to match length of screw and is held with 1 or 2 hex set screws.
How the Rockler/Insty-Drive System Works:
- Step 1: Drill the pilot hole with the countersink bits or the self-centering bits, which both have a hex shank to prevent slipping.
- Step 2: Slip on the Rockler Insty-Driver which fits over Rockler countersink and self-centering bits. Magnetic tip holds all 1/4'' style insert bits and screws.
- Step 3: Drive home the screws. Then slip off the Insty-Driver and do it again. You'll get fast and accurate hardware installation every time!
|Manufacturer Part Number||79002-31|
|Bit Material||High Speed Steel|