Run your finger along the edge of Rockler's premium Lathe Tool Rests, and you'll know instantly what a pleasure they are to use. That's because each tool rest is capped with a 5/16" round stainless steel bar, providing a silky smooth surface for your turning tools to glide across, and a comfortable contour for your fingers to slide in as you work. The rests are available in three sizes, so you can pick the one most suited to your work. Short rests allow you to sneak in closer, even if other parts of the workpiece are wider, while longer rests provide more sliding surface without having to readjust. 5/8" diameter mounting post fits most mini and midi lathes.
- 5/8" diameter mounting post fits most mini and midi lathes.
- 5/16" round stainless steel tool rest.
- Cast steel body with black epoxy finish.
- Integrated mounting post (not threaded) so it won't loosen with vibration or impact.
- 3 sizes: 4", 6" and 10" long.