Our brand-new pro tables feature one-piece 3/4" solid phenolic construction for an ultra-flat, low-friction surface that won't warp, dent, scratch or delaminate. The whiter, brighter finish enhances visibility, while our new, flat CNC-machined router plates offer better precision and repeatability than ever before. 3/4" T-profile miter slot allows you to use precision aftermarket miter gauges, while universal T-tracks in both the fence and table accept stops, hold-downs and more. Included aluminum Pro Fence features two adjustable white melamine MDF faces, front- and rear-facing accessory T-tracks, a dust port and a bit guard. 10-point plate leveling/locking system.
- 8-1/4" x 11-3/4" x 1/4" aluminum plate is CNC machined for incredible flatness and precision.
- 24" x 32" table for over five square feet of surface area.
- Features 8-points of plate leveling and 2 locking points.
- Ergonomic T-knobs for easy fence adjustment.
- Includes bit safety guard for safe routing.
- Includes Rockler Pro Fence with extruded aluminum backer for straight, accurate cuts.
- Large opening in fence for big router bits.
- Aluminum fence backer features front- and rear-mounted universal T-tracks that accept 5/16" T-bolts, 1/4" T-bolts, and 1/4" Hex bolts.
- Fence features a 2-1/2" O.D. (2-1/4" I.D.) dust port
1/4" Aluminum Router Plates Predrilled for Most Routers: To choose an aluminum plate, find your router in one of the four groups below. If your router is not listed, choose either the Standard Blank Plate (with a 3-1/4" bit opening) or the Large Blank Plate (with a 3-11/16" bit opening) and drill custom mounting holes.
- Group A routers: Makita 1100; Milwaukee 5615-5624; DeWalt 616-618; Bosch 1617-1618; Ridgid 2930 Combo Kit; Hitachi M12VC (fixed and kit); Porter-Cable 690, 890, 7529, 97529 and 8529. Note: Current models of the Porter-Cable 892 require at least two screws to be 1/2" long versus 5/8".
- Group B routers: DeWalt DW621 and DW621K; Craftsman Standard; Freud FT 1700E and 1702VCEK
- Group C routers: Porter-Cable 7518, 7519, 7538 and 7539; Milwaukee 5625-20; Triton TRA001 and MOF001
- Group D routers: Bosch 1619-1619EV; Freud FT2000; DeWalt 625
(1) Rockler Pro Router Table Fence
(1) Rockler Router Plate to Fit Your Router
(1) Bit Guard
(1) Dust Port
2 Review(s)View All
Excellent Choice for the moneyPosted December 3, 2013
This is a very good setup,...Posted October 29, 2012