Our Pro Phenolic Router Tables feature one-piece 3/4'' solid phenolic construction for an ultra-flat, low-friction surface that won't warp, dent, scratch or delaminate. The whiter, brighter finish enhances visibility, while our CNC-machined aluminum router plates offer better precision and repeatability than ever before. 3/4'' T-profile miter slot allows you to use precision aftermarket miter gauges, while universal T-tracks in both the fence and table accept stops, hold-downs and more. Included aluminum Pro Fence features two adjustable white melamine MDF faces, front- and rear-facing accessory T-tracks, a dust port and a bit guard. Choose from four pre-drilled plates for common router bases, or two non-drilled plates. Either way, you'll get a perfect fit with far fewer catch points than typical ''Swiss Cheese'' universal plates.
- Aluminum router plate is CNC machined for incredible flatness and precision
- Steel stand has adjustable feet for stability on uneven floors, and pre-drilled holes for adding a shelf and sides
- 24'' x 32'' table for over five square feet of surface area
- 8-point plate leveling system with two locking points
- Ergonomic T-knobs for easy fence adjustment
- Includes Rockler Pro Fence with extruded aluminum backer for straight, accurate cuts
- Opening in fence is easily adjustable to accommodate large router bits
- Fence backer features top-mounted universal T-track that accepts 5/16'' T-bolts, 1/4'' T-bolts, and 1/4'' hex bolts
- Includes dust port and bit safety guard for safe routing
- Fence features a 2-1/2" O.D. (2-1/4" I.D.) dust port
- 53395 - Rockler Pro Phenolic Router Table, Pro Fence, Stand and Non-Drilled Plate with 3-1/4'' Opening (for Standard Inserts)
- 59034 - Rockler Pro Phenolic Router Table, Pro Fence, Stand and Non-Drilled Plate with 3-11/16'' Opening (for Large Inserts)
To choose a pre-drilled plate, find your router below. If it's not listed, choose from two non-drilled plates—one with a 4'' insert ring, and the other a 4-3/8'' insert ring—and drill the plate to fit your router.
- Plate A routers: Makita 1100; Milwaukee 5615-5624; DeWalt 616-618; Bosch MRC23 Series, 1617-1618; Ridgid 2930 Combo Kit; Hitachi M12VC (fixed and kit); Porter-Cable 690, 890, 7529, 97529 and 8529. Note: Current models of the Porter-Cable 892 require at least two screws to be 1/2" long versus 5/8".
- Plate B routers: DeWalt DW621 and DW621K; Craftsman Standard; Freud FT 1700E and 1702VCEK
- Plate C routers: Porter-Cable 7518, 7519, 7538 and 7539; Milwaukee 5625-20; Triton TRA001 and MOF001
- Plate D routers: Bosch 1619-1619EV; Freud FT2000; DeWalt 625
- Top Dimensions: 24'' x 32'' x 3/4''
- Plate Dimensions: 8-1/4'' x 11-3/4'' x 1/4''
- Stand Dimensions: 26''W x 32''H x 18''D
- Insert Ring I.D. (All): 1-1/2''
- Insert Ring O.D. (Plates A and B): 4''
- Insert Ring O.D. (Plates C and D): 4-3/8''
- Table Material: Solid Phenolic
- Plate Material: Solid Aluminum
- Stand Material: Steel
- Insert Ring Material: ABS Plastic
- Dust Port I.D.: 2-1/4''
- Dust Port O.D.: 2-1/2''
(1) Rockler Pro Router Table Fence
(1) Rockler Steel Stand
(1) Rockler Router Plate to Fit Your Router
(1) Pattern Routing Pin
(1) Bit Guard
(1) Dust Port