Simply align material flush with the outside edge of the guide block and lock into place with the post handle hold-down clamp and positionable locking knob. Abrasive strip locks the workpiece in place to avoid shimmy or movement. Run the jig along the fence until you cut into the 1" hardwood guide block, which eliminates tear-out.
- Allows you to easily make cuts on the ends of rail doors.
- Guide block is easily replaceable to accommodate different profiles.
- Durable phenolic material base measures 7-7/8" wide x 13-1/2" long.
- With ergonomic handle for excellent control and comfortable grip.
- Post handle hold-down clamp allows for quick repositioning.
- When using the Coping Sled for the first time, your bit will be cutting a small rabbet in the phenolic base. This is normal and required to minimize tear-out for all future cuts.
117 Review(s)View All
Worth Every Penny!Posted June 23, 2014
great toolPosted October 31, 2013
Very good, safe design. Width of...Posted July 24, 2013