Use our Ladder Design Wizard to customize your own ladder system to your application and preference. After selecting your options and features, you will obtain a Bill of Materials that is your guide for ordering.
Utility Ladder Hardware Kit (45805):
- Ideal for your workshops, garages, large utility closets, wine cellars, and more!
- The Utility Ladder Hardware Kit includes all the hardware and fasteners you need to build a seven-step ladder that is 8' tall.
- Top-mounted easy-gliding nylon wheels help you glide the ladder left or right with minimal effort.
- Rubber feet hold the ladder firmly in place once positioned.
- Roller bracket assemblies secure the ladder to the 6' Ladder Track (47579, sold separately) for safe, no slip climbing.
- Quick-release safety brackets hold the rollers onto the rail to prevent the ladder from accidentally being lifted off the track.
- Quick-release brackets rotate easily out of the way for ladder removal.
- The ladder allows you to lift it slightly and move it closer to the wall for storage, or you can lift it completely off the track to store in a closet when not in use.
- Includes comprehensive instructions and a ladder plan for fast, easy assembly.
- Simply add your own wood for a customized ladder system, or purchase one of our Utility Ladder Wood Kits (e.g. 45919, sold separately) for an even faster project - just sand, finish and assemble.
- Aluminum and steel construction with a zinc finish.
Utility Ladder Step (46686):
- For 9- or 10-foot Utility Ladders, additional steps will be required. 9-foot ladders require one additional step and 10-foot ladders require two additional steps.
- Each additional step includes all necessary step rods, tubes and mounting hardware.
- Step is made of stamped steel with holes to accept provided mounting hardware.
- Grip tape provides a no-slip tread surface.
- Step is contoured to shed dirt and dust.
- Zinc finish.
- Utility Ladder Hardware Kit (45805): Two Roller bracket assemblies, two foot assemblies, seven stamped steel steps with grip tape, fourteen step rods, fourteen step tubes, one pack of mounting hardware, and one set of instructions
- Utility Ladder Step (46686): One stamped steel utility ladders step with grip tape, two step rods, two step tubes, and four cap nuts.