You can purchase as many tracks as you need to span a wall, or have multiple tracks on several walls with a single ladder that is moved from track to track. The basic hardware kit makes an 8' ladder with seven steps, and additional steps can be purchased to make a taller ladder. To make constructing your ladder as fast and easy as possible, we also offer pre-machined oak Wood Kits as an accessory - just sand, finish and assemble.
Use our Ladder Design Wizard to customize your own ladder system to your application and preference. After selecting your options and features, you will obtain a Bill of Materials that is your guide for ordering.
Utility Ladder Hardware Kit (45805):
- Ideal for your workshops, garages, large utility closets, wine cellars, and more!
- The Utility Ladder Hardware Kit includes all the hardware and fasteners you need to build a seven-step ladder that is 8' tall.
- Top-mounted easy-gliding nylon locking wheels help you glide the ladder left or right with minimal effort.
- Rubber feet hold the ladder firmly in place once positioned.
- To move the ladder, you simply lift it slightly and roll it along the rail to the location you want. The locking wheel assembly rides along the top rail, guiding the ladder as it's repositioned.
- Rubber pads on the legs of the ladder hold it firmly in place once positioned.
- Roller bracket assemblies secure the ladder to the 6' Ladder Track (47579, sold separately) for safe, no slip climbing.
- Quick-release safety brackets hold the rollers onto the rail to prevent the ladder from accidentally being lifted off the track.
- Quick-release brackets rotate easily out of the way for ladder removal.
- The ladder allows you to lift it slightly and move it closer to the wall for storage, or you can lift it completely off the track to store in a closet when not in use.
- Includes comprehensive instructions and a ladder plan for fast, easy assembly.
- Simply add your own wood for a customized ladder system, or purchase one of our Utility Ladder Wood Kits (e.g. 45919, sold separately) for an even faster project - just sand, finish and assemble.
- Aluminum and steel construction with a zinc finish.
Utility Ladder Step (46686):
- For 9- or 10-foot Utility Ladders, additional steps will be required. 9-foot ladders require one additional step and 10-foot ladders require two additional steps.
- Each additional step includes all necessary step rods, tubes and mounting hardware.
- Step is made of stamped steel with holes to accept provided mounting hardware.
- Grip tape provides a no-slip tread surface.
- Step is contoured to shed dirt and dust.
- Zinc finish.