All of our Rockler ladder hardware has been popular with our customers, but years of experience has shown us that the most popular size is 12' wide (two track segments) by 8' tall. After all, that's about what most rooms and garages will fit. And that's why we've combined all the necessary hardware for that size ladder together into this kit to make it even easier for you to order. You'll get top-quality hardware, smooth-rolling versatility and easy storage—simply lift the ladder and slide it up against the wall to store vertically.
- Ideal for your workshops, garages, large utility closets, wine cellars, and more!
- Includes all the hardware and fasteners you need to build a seven-step ladder that is 8' tall and 12' wide.
- Top-mounted easy-gliding nylon locking wheels help you glide the ladder left or right with minimal effort.
- To move the ladder, you simply lift it slightly and roll it along the rail to the location you want. The locking wheel assembly rides along the top rail, guiding the ladder as it's repositioned.
- Rubber pads on the legs of the ladder hold it firmly in place once positioned.
- Roller bracket assemblies secure the ladder to the ladder track for safe, no slip climbing.
- Quick-release safety brackets hold the rollers onto the rail to prevent the ladder from accidentally being lifted off the track.
- Quick-release brackets rotate easily out of the way for ladder removal.
- The ladder can be lifted slightly and moved closer to the wall for storage, or you can lift it completely off the track to store in a closet when not in use.
- Includes comprehensive instructions and a ladder plan for fast, easy assembly.
- Simply add your own wood for a customized ladder system, or purchase one of our Utility Ladder Wood Kits (e.g.45919, sold separately) for an even faster project - just sand, finish and assemble.
- Aluminum and steel construction with a zinc finish.