- For compatibility, the near edge of your table's miter track must be between 4-1/2" and 6-1/4" from the center of the bit.
- Stable MDF platform has low-friction melamine coating for added durability and easy cleanup.
- ABS plastic backer sled provides ample support, and is also predrilled for a sacrificial face
- Easy-grip knobs lock platform into miter slot
- Platform measures 10-3/4" x 12-3/8" x 1/2"
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware
- The jig requires a straight router bit to match the size of the indexing key.
- Up-cut spiral bits deliver the cleanest cuts and prevent blowout.
65 Review(s)View All
Great JigPosted December 3, 2014
Great little jigPosted November 25, 2014
A word of advice. In order to get the top and bottom of a box to fit exactly I will next make a single box. Then band saw or table saw the top and bottom into 2 pieces. In other words make all 4 walls that will be the top and bottom at once. Of course this will require you to install the slats that make up the floor and ceiling of the box at the same time. So it will be an enclosed box on all 6 sides until you saw it apart.
Great little toolPosted October 26, 2014