Our redesigned aluminum router table plates are now CNC-machined flat for the utmost in precision and repeat-ability. Our redesigned aluminum router table plates are now CNC-machined flat for the utmost in precision and repeat-ability, and we've kept the same generous dimensions - 8-1/4" x 11-3/4" x 1/4" thick. Choose from four pre-drilled mounting-hole configurations listed below A, B, C and D to fit the most popular routers on the market. If your router isn't listed in these four groups, either of our two non-drilled plates can be easily customized to fit your tool. All plates include an insert with a 1-1/2" bit opening. Optional inserts sold separately. Plates A and B use Standard Opening inserts. Plates C and D use Large Opening inserts.
- CNC machining for a dead-flat routing surface where it counts the most right next to the bit.
- Each heavy-duty aluminum router plate includes an insert with a 1-1/2" bit opening, plate locking bolts and router mounting hardware.
- Please note: Because different table top materials (HPL, phenolic or cast iron) require different leveling screws, the leveling screws are included with the table tops.
- For customers making custom table tops, we recommend the Router Plate Leveling and Locking Hardware Pack (22994, sold separately). This pack includes eight plate leveling screws and two 1/4"-20 threaded inserts to accept the lock-down bolts included with the plates.
1/4" Aluminum Router Plates Predrilled for Most Routers: To choose an aluminum plate, find your router in one of the four groups below. If your router is not listed, choose either the Standard Blank Plate (with a 3-1/4'' bit opening) or the Large Blank Plate (with a 3-11/16'' bit opening) and drill custom mounting holes.
- Group A routers: Makita 1100; Milwaukee 5615-5624; DeWalt 616-618; Bosch 1617-1618; Ridgid 2930 Combo Kit; Hitachi M12VC (fixed and kit); Porter-Cable 690, 890, 7529, 97529 and 8529. Note: Current models of the Porter-Cable 892 require at least two screws to be 1/2" long versus 5/8".
- Group B routers: DeWalt DW621 and DW621K; Craftsman Standard; Freud FT 1700E and 1702VCEK
- Group C routers: Porter-Cable 7518, 7519, 7538 and 7539; Milwaukee 5625-20; Triton TRA001 and MOF001
- Group D routers: Bosch 1619-1619EV; Freud FT2000; DeWalt 625
8 Review(s)View All
Excellent productPosted March 19, 2014
This is the first time I've...Posted April 8, 2013
Note the screw depth for PC 890 seriesPosted April 2, 2014