- Requires router with 1/2" collet.
- 8mm diameter bits are 25% larger than typical 1/4" bits, reduce chatter and fit all existing Rockler dovetail jigs.
- Preset template and fence locations clearly marked for standard thickness stock.
- Clamping bars include abrasive surface to grip stock and prevent slipping.
- Depth gauge on template for setting dovetail bit height for half-blind joints.
Complete Dovetail Jig Combo Includes:
- Two durable phenolic templates
- Dovetail Jig Dust Collector with 2-1/4'' Port
- Three 8mm shank carbide-tipped router bits (1/2" x 14° dovetail, 1/2" x 8° dovetail, 5/16" straight)
- 1/2" to 8mm collet adapter
- 7/16" guide bushing fits most routers
- Detailed eight-page instruction booklet
- Quick reference guide for standard joints
Rockler Dovetail Jig Dust Collector:
You don't have to spend hundreds of dollars to get dust collection with a dovetail jig. Our revolutionary new dust collector eliminates virtually all the dust created when cutting dovetails. It easily attaches to Rockler's Dovetail Jig and a shop vacuum or dust collection system to provide you with a clean cutting area and safe working conditions.
- Easily attaches to Rockler's dovetail jigs
- Built-in 2-1/4" port fits most shop vac hoses (not included).
- Sliding baffle directs the dust collection to where the dovetails are being cut.
- Sweep brush adjusts to provide a complete seal for stock thicknesses of 1/2" up to 1-1/8".
- Contains the dust while allowing the bit to travel through without damage.
- Two extra long 4" knob posts make adding your dust collector shroud easy.
135 Review(s)View All
Great jigPosted August 6, 2014
It works like it supposed to work.Posted January 7, 2014
Takes a little work but it...Posted February 25, 2013