- Requires router with 1/2" collet.
- 8mm diameter bits are 25% larger than typical 1/4" bits, reduce chatter and fit all existing Rockler dovetail jigs.
- Preset template and fence locations clearly marked for standard thickness stock.
- Clamping bars include abrasive surface to grip stock and prevent slipping.
- Depth gauge on template for setting dovetail bit height for half-blind joints.
Complete Dovetail Jig Combo Includes:
- Two durable phenolic templates
- Dovetail Jig Dust Collector with 2-1/4'' Port
- Three 8mm shank carbide-tipped router bits (1/2" x 14° dovetail, 1/2" x 8° dovetail, 5/16" straight)
- 1/2" to 8mm collet adapter
- 7/16" guide bushing fits most routers
- Detailed eight-page instruction booklet
- Quick reference guide for standard joints
Rockler Dovetail Jig Dust Collector:
You don't have to spend hundreds of dollars to get dust collection with a dovetail jig. Our revolutionary new dust collector eliminates virtually all the dust created when cutting dovetails. It easily attaches to Rockler's Dovetail Jig and a shop vacuum or dust collection system to provide you with a clean cutting area and safe working conditions.
- Easily attaches to Rockler's dovetail jigs
- Built-in 2-1/4" port fits most shop vac hoses (not included).
- Sliding baffle directs the dust collection to where the dovetails are being cut.
- Sweep brush adjusts to provide a complete seal for stock thicknesses of 1/2" up to 1-1/8".
- Contains the dust while allowing the bit to travel through without damage.
- Two extra long 4" knob posts make adding your dust collector shroud easy.
131 Review(s)View All
It works like it supposed to work.Posted January 7, 2014
Takes a little work but it...Posted February 25, 2013
I've used three DT jigs -...Posted January 29, 2013