- Requires router with 1/2" collet.
- Requires a router base plate that accepts template guide bushings.
- 8mm diameter bits are 25% larger than typical 1/4" bits, reduce chatter and fit all existing Rockler dovetail jigs.
- Preset template and fence locations clearly marked for standard thickness stock.
- Clamping bars include abrasive surface to grip stock and prevent slipping.
- Depth gauge on template for setting dovetail bit height for half-blind joints.
Complete Dovetail Jig Includes:
- Two durable phenolic templates
- Three 8mm shank carbide-tipped router bits (1/2" x 14° dovetail, 1/2" x 8° dovetail, 5/16" straight)
- 1/2" to 8mm collet adapter
- 7/16" guide bushing fits most routers
- Detailed eight-page instruction booklet
- Quick reference guide for standard joints
134 Review(s)View All
Dovetail jigPosted November 11, 2014
lower cam clampPosted January 16, 2014
Takes a little work but it...Posted February 25, 2013