Considering the wide variety of T-Track accessories available, the utility of the Rockler T-Track Table Top is virtually limitless. Clamp objects at the edge of the table, in the center of the table and anywhere in between for fast, stable sawing, sanding, routing or assembly. Use it with any of our many T-Track Hold Downs, or with our Bench Cookie Work Grippers and the Bench Cookie T-Track Risers (46311). You can also use it with toggle clamps mounted on our Toggle Clamp Mounting Plates (24872). The spacious top measures 28" x 40", larger than most comparable tables. Mount it on a shop-built base, or on our 24"W x 36"L ShopStand (48089, sold separately).
Technical Details: Table Top
- T-slots accept both 5/16" T-bolts and 1/4" T-bolts, as well as 1/4" hex-bolts.
- Table top measures 28" x 40" x 1-1/8" thick.
- Top is made of melamine-coated MDF with 3mm black edge banding.
- All T-tracks are 3/4" Wide x 3/8" Deep.
- T-slots are made of extruded aluminum.
Technical Details: Shop Stand (#48089 - Sold Separately)
- Steel base measures 24"W x 36"L x 32"H.
- Legs include 4" x 1/2" heavy-duty adjustable levelers for various height settings.
|Manufacturer Part Number||28' X 40' T-TRACK|
(1) Rockler T-Track Table
2 Review(s)View All
So Far so GoodPosted September 7, 2014
Table not flatPosted July 1, 2014