This arbor includes two slotting cutters, two bearings and a pack of shims that allow you to configure and adjust the cutter for perfectly fitting tongue and groove joints. Use it to machine flat panel doors and cabinet panels, to create tongue and groove wainscoting, or just for edge joining long boards or cabinet components. The guide bearings make it easy to get a consistent depth of cut, and also allow you to machine joints for curved parts.
- Designed to cut a tongue and groove joint for 3/4" stock.
- Depth of groove is 3/8".
- Ball bearing guide lets you follow the material.
- Includes one arbor, two 22mm bearings, and two cutters.
- Shim pack lets you adjust the fit for the strongest glue joint.
|Bit Type||Tongue & Groove|
Rockler Tongue and Groove Router Bit Set
(1) Arbor with 1/4" Shank
(2) 22mm Guide Bearings
(1) 1/4" Slotting Cutter (1/4" is the cutter height with both cutters and no arbor.)
10 Review(s)View All
Great Bit. I used to make...Posted September 15, 2012
After purchasing an inferior product from...Posted July 5, 2011
Good price and quick deliveryPosted February 22, 2011