- Helps you cut flawless circles.
- Fast, easy math-free setup.
- Fully adjustable, slide the center pivot pin up or down the length of the jig to rout circles from 6" to 36" in diameter.
- Features a tough, long-lasting 1/4" phenolic core.
- Includes two center pivot pins for different routing applications (one has a sharp point for holding steady in soft wood, use the other if you're willing to drill a center hole).
- Includes a T-bolt with 4-star tightening knob to tighten the center pivot pin to the jig for worry-free, no-slip routing.
- Includes hardware to mount any one of a variety of routers to the jig.
Predrilled for the following routers:
- DeWalt DWP611PK
- Porter-Cable 450PK
- Bosch Colt PR20EVSPK
- Rockler Trim Router Circle Cutting Jig
- Two Center Pivot Pins
- T-bolt with 4-star tightening knob
- Mounting hardware to fit a variety of routers