Reface cabinets like a pro with this inexpensive and easy-to-use trimming guide! Designed for easy removal of veneer "ears", aids in trimming off excess veneer flush with the back side of the face frame, square-cutting rail and stile joints, and more.
According to Refacing Cabinets: Making an Old Kitchen New author Herrick Kimball, "The Rockler Veneer Trimming Guide is an essential tool for any kitchen refacing project."
- Designed for easy removal of veneer "ears".
- Aids in trimming off excess veneer flush with the back side of the face frame.
- Square-cutting rail and stile joints.
- Makes perfect butt splices in both vertical and horizontal applications.
- Slots make edge trimming a snap!
- Black-plated steel.
4 Review(s)View All
While you can perform the same...Posted January 2, 2009
We have had a tool similar...Posted May 6, 2008
I found the product was not...Posted June 19, 2008