Reface cabinets like a pro with this inexpensive and easy-to-use trimming guide! Designed for easy removal of veneer "ears", aids in trimming off excess veneer flush with the back side of the face frame, square-cutting rail and stile joints, and more.
According to Refacing Cabinets: Making an Old Kitchen New author Herrick Kimball, "The Rockler Veneer Trimming Guide is an essential tool for any kitchen refacing project."
- Designed for easy removal of veneer "ears".
- Aids in trimming off excess veneer flush with the back side of the face frame.
- Square-cutting rail and stile joints.
- Makes perfect butt splices in both vertical and horizontal applications.
- Slots make edge trimming a snap!
- Black-plated steel.