Use our Ladder Design Wizard to customize your own ladder system to your application and preference. After selecting your options and features, you will obtain a Bill of Materials that is your guide for ordering.
Ladder Hardware Kit, Hook Style (42285):
- Ideal for your library, closet, garage, kitchen, wine cellar, and more!
- Library Ladder Hardware Kit includes all the hardware and fasteners you need to build a 7 step (8 foot) ladder. Additional components available for 8 and 9 step (9 and 10 foot) ladders.
- Easy-gliding wheels help you glide the ladder left or right with minimal effort
- 4" diameter wheels work well on wood flooring, ceramic tiles, or low pile carpet
- Hook bracket assemblies secure the ladder to the 6' horizontal ladder track (sold separately, 42118) for no- tip climbing
- The ladder allows you to lift it slightly and move it closer to the wall for storage, or you can lift it completely off the track to store in a closet when not in use
- Includes comprehensive instructions and a ladder plan for fast, easy assembly
- Simply add your own wood or one of our lumber kits for a customized ladder system
- Includes the classic look of premium satin black hardware
Vintage Ladder Kit (45514):
- Achieve a vintage turn-of-the-century look for your library ladder!
- Includes seven steps, decorative spindle and all mounting hardware.
- Cast aluminum steps are patterned and contoured to complete a vintage look.
- Decorative spindle is solid aluminum and tapered for additional style. Do not use spindle as a step or support.
- Decorative Spindle: 1/8" Diameter at center, 16-3/8" long. Fits in 7/16" holes. Wood Kits (sold separately) include a top dowel hole (1/8" pilot hole) to accept spindle.
- Mounting hardware included: 30 connector bolts and 28 cap nuts.
- Spindle and steps install easily with included hardware.
- Spindle and steps feature sleek, smooth black finish.
Vintage Ladder Step (49388):
- For 9 or 10 foot ladders, additional steps will be required. 9 foot ladders require one additional step and 10 foot ladders require two additional steps. Each additional step includes necessary mounting hardware.
- Steps are cast with holes to accept provided mounting hardware.
- Cast step is patterned and contoured for additional styling
- Features sleek black finish
- Ladder Hardware Kit, Hook Style (42285): Two wheel housing assemblies, step rods w/cap nuts (one set for every step), two hook bracket assemblies, all fastening hardware, instruction manual, and ladder plan.
- Vintage Ladder Kit (45514): Seven vintage ladder steps, one decorative spindle, and mounting hardware
- Vintage Ladder Step (49388): One vintage ladder step, four connector bolts, and four cap nuts