A drop-leaf desk gives the fold-down bed a second life during daylight hours! Plan includes all the details you need to make your own full- or queen-size folding bed. This plan specifies side-mount hardware.
- Detailed exploding view.
- Step-by-step instructions.
- Complete material list.
- Elevation drawings.
- Recommended for those with advanced skill level.
Rockler Exclusive Murphy Bed Plan
A fold down bed is a great space saver, but now, with our Drop Leaf addition, you get two projects in one! This plan uses side mount hardware (89591-Full or 89608-Queen) only.
Materials Needed For Murphy Bed Plan:
- Four Sheets of 3/4" red oak plywood
- 50 board feet of 3/4" red oak
- 15 board feet of 1-3/4" red oak
- 4 board feet of 1/2" red oak
- 8 board feet of 1/4" red oak
- 14 board feet of 3/4" popular
- 50 ft. of red oak edge banding
- Side Mount Fold Down Bed Mechanism ONLY
16 Review(s)View All
My friend Larry and I built...Posted July 26, 2009
I ordered the plan in error....Posted August 26, 2008
Plans were difficult to read. The...Posted April 23, 2009