- Use it in your shop or take it to your job site - weighs just over 17 lbs.
- Uses standard T-shank jigsaw blades
- Change blades in under 3 seconds
- Attaches to any shop vac for quick cleanup
Save time and money with this versatile saw. Change blades in less than three seconds to cut wood, metal, tile and more. Includes five standard T-shank jigsaw blades.Features and benefits:
- Portable saw weighs just over 17 lbs. and has a convenient carrying handle so you can take it anywhere
- Vacuum hose attachment lets you hook up to any shop vac for a clean work space
- Large 17" x 15-3/4" stainless steel work surface lets you keep both hands on your work for safer, accurate cuts
- Make difficult curved cuts or perfect circles as easily as making long, straight cuts
- Magnetic blade storage drawer so you're ready for every cutting situation
- Combination miter gauge and rip fence for angled cuts and long, straight cuts
- Variable speed motor for controlled cuts
- Adjustable safety guard covers the blade
- Rockwell's highest professional grade motor with a 2-year warranty for peace of mind
- Voltage: 120V~60Hz
- Amperage: 5.5A
- No load speed: 800-2800/min
- Stroke length: 7/8"
- Table Size: 17" x 15-3/4"
- Blade Type: uses standard T-shank jigsaw blades (includes five)
- Cuts wood, plastic, aluminum, ceramic or mild steel
- Weight: 17.6 lbs
|Manufacturer Part Number||RK7321|
Straight line can be cutPosted February 2, 2014
An excellent tool for precision sawingPosted December 3, 2013
I took a piece of walnut stock, and set the fence to allow the blade to cut a paper thin shaving, and sent the board through, the shaving kept at same consistent thickness, for around 36" in length, as the shaving came off, it curled like that of a plane shaving.
The curled shaving was the complete 36" of length with no variation, this saw can cut a precise paper thin shaving for around 36" length, that you could see through the shaving, it was so thin.
This is the best tool to shave fractions of an inch off of stock, where even a jointer can be used for, this saw can take the place of a jointer, if the operator understands how to work with the machine and the material properly.
With proper care and precision work from the operator, this tool exceeds many expectations when it comes to acurate cutting, of material, wood metal, ect.