Three varieties of 3/8" end cut blades for cutting a wide range of materials with your multi-tool. Use the Wood/Metal blades for cutting wood, plastic, fiberglass, nails, non-ferrous metals, thin sheet metal, and hardened fillers, the Standard Wood blades for wood, plastic and drywall, and the Precision Wood blades for fine cutting of wood and soft plastics. Great for plunge cutting, shimming and precision cuts. Stepped profile allows the blade to cut flush with the surrounding surface. Designed for use with Rockwell Sonicrafter® Multi-Tools RK5139K (46768)
and RK5140K (48783)
. Universal Fit System also allows it to be used with almost any other multi-tool. Also available in packs of 3 (see below)Technical Details:
- 3/8" end cut saw blade allows flush cuts, plunge cuts and precision cuts in a variety of materials.
- Capable of plunge cuts up to 1-1/4" deep.
- Stepped profile allows cuts flush to the surrounding surface.
- Use with Rockwell Sonicrafter® Multi-Tools RK5139K (46768) and RK5140K (48783).
- Universal fit system adapts to fit other multi-tool brands.