This Round Carbide Mini Turning Tool from Rockler features a replaceable and rotatable cutter that eliminates the hassle and downtime of sharpening.
- Simply rotate the carbide cutter for a fresh, sharp edge, and replace it once all available edges have grown dull.
- The solid carbide cutter also stays sharp for longer when compared with steel, giving you a much longer useful life.
- Shaft features a flattened back for stability when using the tool rest.
- The handles are made of solid ash encased with a thick, molded rubber end for an enhanced grip and reduced fatigue.
- Ideal for giving you a smooth finish on curved, concave surfaces and for general turning applications.
- Total overall length of Mini Turning Tool is approximately 13-1/2".
- Diameter of the round cutter is just under 1/2".
- Ash handles are 9-1/2" long from the butt of the handle to the top of the stainless steel ferrule.
- Length of the shaft is approximately 4".
- Ash handles feature molded rubber for a secure, effortless grip and excellent ergonomics.
Also Available from Rockler:
- Diamond Carbide Mini Turning Tool
- Square Carbide Mini Turning Tool
- Carbide Mini Turning Tool 3-Piece Set
Note: carbide cutters are not interchangeable between the different tools.
(1) Mini Carbide Turning Tool with Round Cutter