With two included bearings—one flush for a standard round over, and one slightly smaller for a beaded edge—these combination bits make versatile workhorses that will see plenty of use in your shop. Among our most popular router bit choices, they're perfect for making edges softer, both to the touch as well as to the eye. For a bit more definition, just switch the bearing to the beading mode. Shear angle provides the smoothest cut available.
- Includes smaller 3/8" bearing and wrench for beading applications at no additional charge.
- Items with * in the description are larger bits that should be used in router tables at reduced RPM.
- Two flutes.
- 1/2" bearing pre-installed.
- 1/2" shank for minimal vibration.
|Bit Type||Beading, Round Over|
(1) Rockler Round over/Beading Router Bit, 1/2" Shank (with 1/2" bearing pre-installed)
(1) 3/8" bearing
(1) Hex wrench
13 Review(s)View All
I've been using Rockler's 1" roundover...Posted April 6, 2010
I used a 1/4 inch shank...Posted December 1, 2009
Very good quality bit and I'm...Posted October 2, 2009