New router speed control allows for a wide range in speeds to match your application.
- Get the appropriate speed to match the router bit and application without investing in an expensive variable speed router!
- Set the rate from 0 RPM to full speed.
- Use on brush-type motor routers up to 3 HP, 20 amp.
Please Note: Will not work with soft start routers.
- How to Make Sanding Easier When Building Cabinet Doors with a Bench Vise
- Free a Stuck Router Bit from Its Collet with a Bench Vise
- How to Get the Best Caster Measurements Easily With the Help of Your Bench Vise
- Ian Kirby Woodworking Design: Essential Woodworking Workbench and Vises
- Woodworking Vise Advice
17 Review(s)View All
I use one for my router,...Posted July 4, 2012
I used it, as specified, on...Posted April 24, 2011
I polish scratches out of auto,...Posted January 7, 2011