- 172 pages
- Cut edge profiles, joinery, and curves quickly and cleanly.
- Create flawless moldings.
- Make perfect raised-panel doors.
- Create elegant furniture parts
- Repeat shapes consistently, quickly and precisely.
Part One - Routers and Bits
- How Many Routers Does Your Shop Need?
- Trim Routers
- Heavy-Duty Plunge Routers
- Ten Essential Router Bits
- Upgrade Your Router with Shop-Built Bases
- Router-Table Basics
- A Versatile Router Table
- Space-Saving Router Table
- Rock-Solid Router Table
- Handheld Routing
- Essential Jigs for the Router Table
- Five Smart Router Jigs
- Versatile Mortising Jig
- Templates Guide the Way
- A Guide to Guide Bushings
- Climb Cutting: Don't Believe the Naysayers
- Eight Tips for Flawless Moldings
- Taper Your Sliding Dovetails for Easier Assembly
- Level Big Slabs in No Time Flat
|Manufacturer Part Number||071417|
|Cover Style||Soft Cover|
(1) Book, Routers and Router Tables